Monday, July 13, 2009

Voodoo, Monkeys, and Caruso

The 13th Floor Elevators - Monkey Island - The Psychedelic Sounds of the 13th Floor Elevators
Os Mutantes - Bat Macumba - Novo Millennium
Derrick Hariott - Monkey Ska - Monkey Ska
LaVern Baker - Voodoo, Voodoo - Great Googa Mooga!
Betty Harris - Ride your Pony - Voodoo Soul
Little Willie John - I'm Shakin' - The Best of Little Willie John
Thierry Vincent - Munich Party - Shake Sauvage
The Showmen - 39-21-46 - Finger Poppin' and Stompin' Feet
Solomon Burke - Home in your Heart - Home in your Heart
Roky Erickson and the Aliens - I Walked with a Zombie - I think of Demons
Screaming Jay Hawkins - Whistlin' Past the Graveyard - Voodoo
The Chants - I'm your Witchdoctor - Nuggets Vol.2
The Fugs - Slum Goddess - The Fugs First Album
The Poppees - Jealousy - The Roots of Powerpop
Erasmus Chorum - Jungle - Boobs
The Easybeats - Friday on My Mind - Friday on My Mind
Mystery Machine - She's Not Mine - The Roots of Powerpop
Nazz - Open my Eyes - Nuggets Vol.1
Lulu - I'll Come Running Over - Something to Shout About
The Go-Betweens - Hammer the Hammer - Before Hollywood
Michel Magne and Jean Yanne - Petrol Pop - Shake Sauvage
The Wedding Present - Make me Smile - Seamonsters
The Automatics - When the trains roll into Poland - Children of Nuggets
Devil Dogs - Radio Beat - No Requests Tonight
Teengenerate - My GTO - Savage
Mad 3 - Jack the Violence - Mad 3
Oingo Boingo - Nasty Habits - Only a Lad
Specimen - Sharp Teeth, Pretty Teeth - AZOIC
Human League - Almost Midieval - Reproduction
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Monkeys on Juice - Talk about the Weather
The Texrays - Cave Girl - Cave Girl
The Molting Vultures - It's What I Wanted - Drop in and Go

No comments:

Post a Comment